Norbert U. Frost
Many things in life aren’t easy if you have to do them without help.
- Protecting your assets and family.
- Creating an estate plan.
- Administering an estate after a loved one dies.
- Starting and running a business.
- Resolving disputes with partners, vendors or employees.
- Dealing with marital difficulties.
I listen to you, get to know you and your situation, and find sensible solutions that work for you.
I gained invaluable experience working for large firms early in my career. In 1991 I started a small firm in my hometown, Vallejo, so I can give personal attention to each person that needs my help. Since 1983, I have helped people solve their business, estate planning, probate, trust administration, divorce, child custody, property division, and child support and spousal support problems. With my extensive trial and mediation experience, I resolve many cases through negotiation, and when necessary, take them to trial.
Excellent service is the goal we strive for every day, every client, every case. My exceptional staff makes that possible – Maria our wonderful paralegal and Allison our amazing administrator. Their hard work, compassion and dedication shows in the personal and responsive service we provide to our clients.
It is important that we support and give back to our communities and I have tried to do my part by being involved and contributing my time. The Vallejo Rotary Club and the Vallejo Chamber of Commerce play an important role in my life.
I am also fortunate to be married to a wonderful women for 41 years and we have two great children. We enjoy spending time with family and friends, our dog Sunny, travel, exercise, reading, wine, and of course – good food.
Contact my office to schedule an appointment.
- Mediation Training, Pepperdine School of Law, Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution
- Juris Doctor, University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law; Pacific Law Review
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science-Public Service, University of California, Davis
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- State Bar of California
- Solano and Napa County Bar Associations
- Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice:
- California U.S. District Court
- U.S. Claims Court
- Solano County Superior Court, Judge Pro Tem, Emergency Protective Orders (‘99-’06)
- Vice Chair, Vallejo Education & Business Alliance Foundation
- Chair, Vallejo Chamber of Commerce Political Action Committee
- Former Chair, Vallejo Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors
- Past President, Vallejo Rotary Club
- Past Chair, Dictionaries for Third Graders Project, Vallejo Rotary Club