Meet Norbert U. Frost: Business, Estate Planning & Family Law Attorney Serving Vallejo and the San Francisco Bay Area
Many things in life aren’t easy if you have to do them alone, without help.
- Starting and running a business
- Resolving disputes with partners, vendors or employees.
- Your assets and family have grown, but you don’t have a will or trust.
- Your loved one passed away, what happens to their assets and debts.
- Your once vital marriage is now falling apart.
But you can’t do it alone. You need help from an experienced lawyer you can trust. I will listen to you, get to know you and your situation, and find answers that work for you. We work tirelessly to find and achieve sensible solutions.
I worked for large firms, but in 1991 I decided to start a small firm so I can give personal attention and exceptional legal services to each person that needs my help. For over 32 years, I have helped people just like you solve their business, estate planning, probate, trust administration, divorce, child custody, property division, and child support and spousal support problems. With my extensive trial and mediation experience, I have the ability to resolve cases through negotiation or when necessary, take them to trial.
Please contact my office to schedule an appointment to discuss your legal needs.
- Mediation Training, Pepperdine School of Law, Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution
- Juris Doctor, University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law; Pacific Law Review
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science-Public Service, University of California, Davis
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- State Bar of California
- Solano and Napa County Bar Associations
- Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice:
- California U.S. District Court
- U.S. Claims Court
- Solano County Superior Court, Judge Pro Tem, Emergency Protective Orders (‘99-’06)