Business, Estate Planning, & Divorce Attorney Serving Vallejo and the San Francisco Bay Area
Whether you’re starting a new business, dealing with a business problem, need a will or a trust, or your marriage is breaking up, you are dealing with a very serious legal matter. That is not the time to go it alone. You need help from an experienced and qualified attorney to help you get the best possible outcome for your situation.
Norbert U. Frost has over 32 years of experience handling business, estate planning, and divorce cases throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. The Law Offices of Norbert U. Frost is one of the top business, estate planning and family law firms in the San Francisco Bay Area. We are committed to obtaining the best results for our clients whether it is complex litigation or a negotiated agreement. We represent people from all walks of life: professionals, small business owners, individuals, families, and seniors. We treat each of our clients with respect and dignity with personal and individual attention.
Our Commitment to You
- We are dedicated to providing you with personalized service.
- We listen and gain a thorough understanding of your situation and goals.
- We will treat you with compassion and understanding.
- We build strong relationships with our clients based on trust.
- Phones are answered by our professional staff, not an automated phone system.
- Consultations in person or by phone.
- We return all calls and emails promptly.
- We give you honest and direct answers about your situation, and the likely outcome.
- We keep you fully informed on the status of your case on a regular basis.
- We work tirelessly to help you achieve your goals.
We represent clients in the following cities, counties and states: Solano County -Benicia, Cordelia, Fairfield, Vacaville, and Vallejo; Napa County – American Canyon, Calistoga, Napa, St. Helena; Contra Costa County – Concord, Crockett, Danville, Martinez, Moraga, Orinda, Pinole, Pleasant Hill, Walnut Creek; Sonoma County – Petaluma, Rohnert Park, Santa Rosa, Sonoma; Alameda County – Berkeley, Livermore, Oakland, Pleasanton; Yolo County – Davis, Woodland; San Diego; Florida; and Maine.
Contact us today online or by telephone at (707) 553-7356 to arrange a confidential initial consultation with Mr. Frost. We look forward to working with you to meet your goals and give you the fair and cost-effective solution you deserve.